Current PAC Trend Study
Benchmark: Are you ready for Customer Experience Management?
- Study: Conducted with senior IT heads and department managers from Sales, Marketing, and Service in Germany and Austria
- What challenges are
companies facing in customer management?
- What strategies are you currently pursuing for the transformation in Customer Experience Management?
- How does SAP C/4HANA provide assistance?
The trend study “Benchmark: Strategies and Challenges in Customer Management,” conducted by the renowned research institute PAC on behalf of maihiro, provides answers on the current significance of Customer Experience (CX) within the companies surveyed. Download the study to find out where you stand in comparison. The CX Readiness Index gives you quick answers!
Are you ready for Customer Experience Management?
Share Video on:
“Customer Experience Management” sums it up: Today, the focus is on customers, customer interaction, and generating and managing all customer-specific data. Agile CRM systems help create the optimal Customer Experience (CX).
The trend study “Benchmark: Strategies and Challenges in Customer Management” investigates where companies stand and provides information on the current CX readiness of the over 100 IT heads and department managers surveyed in Germany and Austria.
Customer management processes are becoming more important than ever, because today it's all about a seamless customer journey that is adapted to the customers in the best possible way.
A customer-centric approach will become a very important aspect for all companies, and tailored SAP Solutions will pla a big role here.
I hope that our employees are open to CRM solutions so that Excel spreadsheets can become a thing of the past. The technical requirements have been fulfilled, they just Need to be braought to life.
Our goal is to achive 100% customer satisfaction by exchanging ideas.
CRM has become one of the most important IT systems even in small-to-medium-seized-companies.
It's exciting: It's a hot topic here at the moment, and we are currently in a period of re-orientation, e.g. we are discovering that end users are our customers as well. So, we are redesigning the traditional Business model.
Why SAP C/4HANA?
SAP C/4HANA is SAP’s overarching strategy for Customer Experience Management. The product suite combines a wide range of existing products, such as SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Service Cloud, with solutions from the latest acquisitions, such as Gigya, CallidusCloud and Coresystems. SAP C/4HANA offers seamless integration of the individual services and a uniform interface.
The benefits at a glance
- Native integration of all relevant solution components across all processes and departments (such as Marketing, Sales, and Service)
- Large-scale implementation of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) technologies to automate processes and derive findings and recommendations from customer data
- Good back-end integration with SAP S/4HANA
- Modern architecture and a user-friendly interface